New Driver’s Education rules:
- Instructor and Student must wear protective masks in compliance with IDPH guidelines. Our Instructors will wear a face shield in addition to a mask.
- 1 Hour Drive per day
- No observation required or allowed, only one student in the car at a time
- Hand sanitizer will be provided
- Car will be disinfected in between students
- A 12 month pilot program will begin that allows our instructor to conduct the behind the wheel test at BLDS instead of at the DMV. Only students that earn an A or B in the classroom will be eligible.
Drive times will be rescheduled based on when the drive was canceled and when the student turns/turned 16.
- We will start driving again June 2nd, as long as we remain in Phase 3
- All drive times will start and end at Blue Line Driving School.
- We are training a new instructor to help keep up with demand.
Thank you for your patience,
Blue Line Driving School